Delicious and so easy to make these crockpot sugared walnuts are a great snack! The slow cooker does all the work and you have a sweet and spiced walnut snack.
These sugared walnuts are one of those fun gifts I plan on giving this year. They look amazing in these glass jars wrapped with ribbons.
Slow Cooker Sugared Nuts
- 1 lb walnut halves
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tspn ground cloves
- ¼ tspn ground ginger
- Turn on crock pot to high for 15 minutes while assembling ingredients
- Add nuts and butter to the crock pot and stir well
- Add powdered sugar and mix until walnuts are evenly coated
- Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes
- Turn heat down to low and cook uncovered for 2-3 hours, until nuts are coated with a crisp glaze
- Carefully transfer walnuts to a serving bowl
- Combine Cinnamon, Cloves and Ginger in a small bowl and sprinkle over the cooling nuts
- Stir to make sure walnuts are coated evenly.
- Cool before serving
EverydayCheapskate is reader supported. We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program as well as other affiliate advertising programs, designed to provide a means for publishers to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. Thanks!