Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Here's a super simple, utterly delicious, family-friendly soup. Throw everything together in the slow cooker in the morning and it's ready for dinner. Kids of all ages love this!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1.25-oz packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 16-oz can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, with liquid
- 1 15.25 oz. can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 2 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- 2 cups water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup tomato juice 8-oz. can
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir beef until crumbly, evenly brown, and no longer pink. Drain and discard excess grease.
Transfer beef to a slow cooker.
Add the rest of the ingredients to slow cooker and stir to mix.
Cover and cook on Low for about 8 hours.