Quick and Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Got 10 minutes? Load up the slow cooker, set it, and forget it. You'll have this delcious, homemade potato soup for dinner!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 10.75-oz cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 14-oz can chicken broth
- 1 med onion, finely diced
- 2 10-oz packages refrigerated biscuit dough torn into pieces
Place the chicken, butter, soup, onion, and chicken broth in a slow cooker. Cover.
Slow cook for 5 to 6 hours on High.
About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
You won’t believe how good this is!
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg