It is rare, but now and then I hear from a reader who is frustrated using one of my all-time favorite, must-have products, Nok-Out. I love Nok-Out (its companion product is SNiPER) because it eliminates odors; it is harmless for pets and children, not poisonous, fragrance-free, fume-free, toxic-free. Awesome stuff.
The feedback I get is mostly filled with praise and gratitude. However, now and then I hear from someone like Linda, who is facing a tough, smelly situation that because of its location, requires more toil and patience.
If you’re a pet owner concerned about odors your pets leave behind, today’s post should be of great interest!
See you there … Love xo, Mary 🐶 🐱 🐹 ❣️