Nok-Out and I met quite by accident. In searching for ways my readers could deal with offensive odors, we found each other online. I’ve used it continuously in my home since then and have recommended it to readers facing serious and potentially expensive odor issues. Not everything in life can be doused in bleach. But Nok-Out (recently rebranded under the name SNiPER but only the name is different; still available under the Nok-Out label)? No problem!
So today I thought I would sum it all up by giving you my top eight reasons that I am hooked on Nok-Out. It’s a smelly world out there and I don’t want to live in it without Nok-Out.
1. Nok-Out is not toxic, and totally safe around pets, children, and anyone with allergies. Amazingly, the stuff looks like water and has no scent or fumes.
2. Nok-Out SNiPer is anti-bacterial and anti-viral which means it kills H1N1, H3N2 as well as a long list of other nasty germs.
3. Nok-Out cleans the air, leaving the fresh clean smell of … nothing! I don’t like to get hit in the face with the smell of fake mango or sugar cookie dough that attempts to cover up bad odors.
4. Nok-Out has rescued antique furniture for me as well as an antique Singer Featherweight Sewing machine, all of which had terminal cases of mildew. The cost of Nok-Out was nothing compared to the valuable items it rescued for me.
5. You know that smell of cat urine that can permeate even concrete? That is no match for Nok-Out. My friends in Houston were ready to sell their home because they could not get rid of that horrible odor that had gone through the carpet, into the pad and right through the wood flooring—and the concrete below that! Yep, Nok-Out took care of it and I mean permanently. Happy friends!
Don’t miss: Readers Report Nok-Out to the Rescue
6. Mold and mildew? That’s a problem in so many areas, and not only the visual effect but that wretched smell! Should I say it again? Ok … Nok-Out!
7. Every nursing home and convalescent hospital everywhere needs a steady supply of Nok-Out coming through the door. I won’t go into detail, but just believe me when I say there’s not a smell a nursing home facility can produce that’s too much for Nok-Out. Fresh, clean and sanitized make people happy.
8. Nok-Out is made in America. That means a lot to me. But even better, the folks at NokOut.com are the nicest people on earth and will do anything to help anyone eradicate any odor, anywhere. Yep, that’s just how nice they are.
You could buy a lot of chlorine bleach for the price of a gallon of Nok-Out. (About $38 with free Prime shipping). But bleach is toxic, you can’t wash your hands in it or spray yourself down to remove the human smell when you go hunting, just in case you were planning to do that. And you sure wouldn’t spray down your baby’s nursery with bleach, or the drapes, carpet or that musty smelly chest of drawers. But Nok-Out? Bring it on! There’s a science to eliminating bad odors; specifics to follow HERE.
Question: What’s the worst odor you can think of and what is your solution for it?