We have selected all of the Beta-Testers. All positions are filled. If you didn’t get in on that, don’t fret! You can relax while you watch for our NEW! EC2 Launch. You’re going to love it!
My Dear Readers, Friends, and Fans:
I’m so excited to let you in on a secret. Finally, after many months of planning, developing, and investing hundreds of hours and a significant amount of cash, a super cool idea is almost ready to launch!
But before we can do that, we need to test this feature that we’ve nicknamed EC2, which will occupy brand new space on the Everyday Cheapskate website.
We are looking for 100 beta testers who will commit to testing the system for one month by:
- helping us make sure everything is working well
- discovering glitches and bugs
- uploading text and images
- offering constructive feedback for how EC2 functions and suggestions for what would make it even better
What’s in this for you? First, EC2 is all kinds of fun! But more than that, beta-testers will have the opportunity to earn cash prizes during the one-month test period and I’ll bet that got your attention. Oh, and bragging rights, too, because you’ll be part of a very elite group of ECers.
Beta-testers need the following qualifications to be considered:
- Access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Computer literate—able to easily upload images, create and format text to an online form (similar to say Facebook or Instagram) and resize photos
- Be a subscriber to Everyday Cheapskate and familiar with what we are all about
- A fan of time- and money-saving tips who enjoys the idea of sharing those tips with the entire EC Community
- Willing to devote at least two hours a week for one month to beta-testing EC2 and giving constructive feedback
If you qualify, apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Beta-Test in the subject line, telling us why you believe that you would make an excellent beta-tester. We’ll take applications until all positions are filled. Time is of the essence, so hurry!
I just can’t wait to get this testing underway so we can formally launch EC2!