For me, Black Friday wasn’t black at all. It was Fun Friday at a local family fun center with my grandsons, Eli and Sam, complete with bumper boats, mini-golf, bowling, video games, pizza for lunch and a promise that we’d return one day soon.
I’m the lucky one—I didn’t step foot in a store, mall or shopping center. I hear it got pretty crazy out there.
I’m not sure if I’ve turned into a wimp or become an introvert, but except for Costco, I just don’t shop in stores anymore. Not even a grocery store. I’m an online shopper for just about everything. Online shopping is my comfort zone and admittedly, I’ve become pretty good at it.
I’ve scoped out what I think are a few excellent, authentic deals for you today on what has become known as Cyber Monday.
It’s important that we realize today is not the end all. In some cases, much better deals are coming down the pike. With that in mind, I would suggest that you not buy that Eufy RoboVac 11 with Power Boost today. Or even tomorrow. Wait. Trust me.
TEN DECENT CYBER MONDAY DEALS
1. ROYAL VELVET BED SHEETS. These are our Best Inexpensive™ Bed Sheets from JCPenney that you read about HERE, and the best deal of the season in my opinion. But you’re going to have to hurry to get in on it: JCPenney’s Royal Velvet 400-tc, WrinkleGuard Sheet Set all colors and all sizes (including Calif King)
2. ANKER PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER. This Anker SoundCore Sport 16W IPX7 Outdoor Portable Black Bluetooth Speaker 16W output and 2 subwoofers, 66 foot bluetooth range (66 feet!), 15 hours of playtime plus built-in mic and USB charging port is a gem, with exceptional reviews.
3. ANKER MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER. Here’s a small version, with many of the same features: 15-hr playtime, 66-foot Bluetooth range, enhanced bass, noise-cancelling microphone. Reg $30, with the right coupon code at checkout, today Anker SoundCore mini, Super-Portable Black Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour play time.
4. IPHONE X CASE. Anker KARAPAX Silk Case Silicone Gel Rubber Shockproof Cover in Black, for iPhone X with soft microfiber cloth cushion and slim fit is getting rave reviews.
5. EUFY BODYSENSE SMART SCALE. Instantly learn 12 insightful measurements of your body’s health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more. The EufyLife app automatically records insightful health data. Progress and health trends are traced automatically over time. Two pairs of super-sensitive sensors ensure precise and correct measurements. Amazing! Eufy BodySense Smart Scale with Bluetooth is FDA-listed for complete reliability.
6. THERMAPEN. The Classic Super-Fast Thermapen is the only truly reliable instant-read cooking thermometer for home use. I have the red one. It reads fast and I’ve come to depend on it so much I don’t know how I would get along in the kitchen without it! Through midnight tonight, 11-27, this high-end Thermapen is on Sale direct from the manufacturer, in a choice of colors, while supplies last.
7. SHARK VACUUM. I have no idea how many different models of Shark vacuums are out there, but this very recent Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum will blow you away. It has a dual brushroll system which means can easily go from hardfloor to deep carpet-cleaning with a fingertip control. Comes with an outstanding anti-allergen system that traps 99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. Has swivel steering and headlights! You’ll be amazed how much dirt you’ve been missing (I sure was!). I’ve tested this model and it’s a dream. I don’t own it yet because my three (!) Shark Navigators with Lift-Away are still doing a fabulous job and I do love them. But if I were in the market for a new vacuum, this is the one I would get. Today you can get this Shark DuoClean Lift-Away.
8. BLENDTEC. It’s the blender that professionals use in the best coffee shops, juice bars and eateries around the world. My Blendtec is now at least 7 years old and has been used nearly every day to make the smoothest smoothies ever. Six pre-programmed blending cycles from ice crush to hot soup, puree to smoothie. This black version comes with the four-sided (Wild Side) jar.
9. KITCHENAID. Through tomorrow, 11-28, this KitchenAid Classic Plus Series Tilt Head Stand Mixer White. Comes with flat beater, coated dough hook and wire whip; 4.5 qt. stainless steel bowl. This classic beauty is elite amongst its peers. In my opinion, you will not beat this price anywhere for a new KitchenAid Classic stand mixer.
10. INSTANT POT. It’s still one of the hottest small kitchen appliances out there, and for good reason. It is absolutely fabulous. Today you can pick up this Instant Post LUX 60 V3 6-Qt 6-in-1 Instant Pot. Note: This model does not include the Yogurt function. My IP does have the function, and I have never used it, and probably never will. Just so you know in the event that making yogurt is important to you.
From time to time in blog posts like this one, I let my readers know about great deals on the goods and services I recommend and use myself. You’ve seen them in this blog, designated as Best Inexpensive™ and also my seasonal Gift Guides.
But many times, I’ll come across amazing deals that just won’t last until the next such post—they’ll be gone in a flash.
I hate not being able to let you know, so I’ve created a new list, Mary Hunt’s Flash Deals. If you’d like to get on that list, it’s easy to sign up. And it’s free.
How it works
- The notifications will be sent in an email.
- These emails will be short, no spam, just legitimate deals I think may be relevant to your life.
- I want to be sure you know my intention behind these notification emails. It is only to keep you informed, not to send you endless emails about every possible deal under the sun. I hate spam and I’ll bet you do, too. Of course should you change your mind you can unsubscibe anytime.
What to expect
Products or services I might include in a Flash Deals email would likely be books, small appliances like Shark, Instant Pot, Royal Velvet Sheets and the products that have been identified as Best Inexpensive™ in the past. As for services, those like Home Chef and Lifelock.
It’s important to me that you understand that I only recommend things I can personally vouch for. I rarely recommend anything I have not personally paid for myself.
Click HERE to sign up, respond to the confirming email you’ll receive in a few moments and then start looking for me to show up in your email box. This is going to be great.