I may know what you’re thinking: Father’s Day? What! When? The answer is yes, Sun., June 18. But don’t panic. You still have more than a week to make it a great day for the Dads in your life!
If there’s one thing I know about Dads, it’s this: They like cool stuff—gadgets, electronics, powerful things. And if a gift is slightly sentimental? That’s a good thing, too.
1. Outdoor Security Camera. This 24/7 live video 130° wide-angle view and all-glass lens will let the man of the house look after home in crisp 1080p HD, day and night. It’s weatherproof and has built-in speaker and microphone. Because it is hardwired, no worries about replacing batteries. Give Dad peace of mind with this cool yet affordable state-of-the-art gadget. About $170.
2. Dewalt Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 inch Compact Drill Driver Kit. Now we’re talking power! This compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas. The high-performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out and high-speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. Every Dad needs a reliable, powerful power drill! About $99.
3. Beard Balm With Shea Butter & Argan Oil. A high-quality beard tamer can mean the difference between gorgeous and beastly when it comes to facial hair! This beard balm is the best. He’ll wonder how he ever managed without it. About $13.
4. Echo Dot. This Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more. He might think it’s silly at first, but just give him a day or two. Dad will be amazed, hooked and very grateful ‘cuz Echo is just so cutting-edge cool. About $50.
5. Golf Pens with Golf Bag Holder, 4-Piece Set (Engravable). Perfect for the golfing Dad’s desk or side table, this clever pen holder is a miniature golf bag with all the bells and whistles including zippered compartments, wheels and three pens that look like golf clubs! Can be engraved with up to three initials! This is classic and a real keeper. About $16.
6. Vont Bright 2 Pack Portable Collapsible Outdoor LED Camping Lantern. These lanterns will keep Dad prepared for when the lights go or for that night walk. Constructed of military grade materials, he will get 12 hours of light from one set of batteries. That’s a lotta’ light and we’re talking about bright light, too. Lanterns are super lightweight and collapsible for easy storage. Fabulous! About $17.
7. Vetelli Leather Toiletry Bag For Men (Dopp Kit). This leather toiletry bag is just gorgeous, while still being manly. And it comes with travel bottles to make it easy for Dad to take his favorite toiletries as he travels. Has a waterproof lining, so no worries in case something spills. This bag is elegant, luxurious as well as very stylish. About $40.
8. Scratch the World® – Scratch Off Map. This is such a great gift idea for any Dad the Traveler! Similar to a scratch-off lottery ticket, the map appears to be in on solid color. But not so! Under the tan color of all the continents and countries, are beautiful colors just waiting to be scratched off with a coin, once visited. Perfect for the travel enthusiast or adventure. Dad will have a ball on his special day, scratching off all of the areas, states, countries and continents he’s visited. And get ready: He’ll have stories. About $29
9. Cat CT1000 Clip-On LED Flashlight with Magnetic Base. It’s difficult to explain what a great flashlight this is. It’s super bright, compact and magnetic! That means it sticks to pipes, appliances, cars—just about anything that’s handy to give Dad both of his hands to fiddle (and fix!). For the price, he might need several of these to have one in every possible location. About $11.
10 . NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves. Even the most careful among us has stories about that time when the knife was super sharp and despite all precautions, OUCH! These gloves are the answer. They’re protective when wielding a sharp knife. What a great invention! About $12.
11. Stanley Stainless Steel Shots + Flask Gift Set. This attractive set includes four stainless shot glasses and compact flask. The shot glass holder keeps the shot glasses together, which makes this set quite portable. About $25.
12. 100 Things Every Homeowner Must Know. This handy “encyclopedia” of stuff every homeowner needs to know will be Dad’s go-to resource. He’ll make informed decisions, avoid frustrations and save thousands of dollars over his life as a homeowner. About $15.
13. KanJam Ultimate Disc Game. Here it is the latest and greatest lawn game; great for all ages and a must have for all of Dad’s outdoor events. Quick and easy set-up. Made in the USA! About $30.
14. Fiskars Stand-Up Weeder. By far the best way to weed a garden or lawn—while standing up and with little effort. Save Dad’s back one weed at a time! What’s more this thing makes weeding fun with no chemicals or harsh toxins necessary. About $35.
15. ThermoPop Instant Read Thermometer. There is 99% chance that if your Dad is a BBQ/grilling expert, there’s one area in which he is lack—in possession of a high-quality, reliable, truly instant-read thermometer! The difference between awesome and dry as shoe leather can be 5 or 10 degrees! Give Dad the tool he needs and may not even know he wants! About $29.
16. Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival. The ultimate resource for experiencing the backcountry. Written by survivalist expert Dave Canterbury, Bushcraft 101 is the best prep for survivability skills. About $10.
17. Contigo Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug. If there’s one thing coffee lovers demand, it’s hot coffee in a container that will stay hot! And this travel mug delivers with the most amazing insulation ever. And it’s good looking—sleek, elegant and a full 16 oz. capacity. It’s a beauty. Comes in multiple colors, too. About $14.
18. Tactical Survival Bracelet Gear. This SA01 emergency paracord bracelet is a compact and tactical survival bracelet that comes packed with all the necessary features Dad needs in order to survive in the wilderness. This paracord bracelet is the ideal choice for every camping, hiking, hunting, fishing enthusiast or simply anyone who likes going in the Great Outdoors well-prepared! About $10.
19. T-Shirt Best Dad Ever. Could there be a better message in all the world? Comes in multiple colors and variety of sizes. Enough said. About $11.
20. 6-Function Multitool Pocket Knife. Made of real wood, this multi-tool pocket knife beats all other competitors for one single reason: Its declaration for who this man is for real! About $17.
21. Fidget Spinner. It’s the latest, trendiest pocket toy—taking the world by storm! It’s just so fun to fiddle with a fidget spinner! And as a bonus, it’s known to relieve stress, calm anxiety and allow the fidgeter to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment. About $4.
22. Cuisinart Stainless Steel BBQ Tools. Show me a Dad who loves to grill outdoors and I’ll show you a man who takes his tools and equipment seriously. This beautiful set of grilling tools just might take his breath away. About $38.
23. Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass. This is an excellent wireless portable Bluetooth speaker that will let Dad enjoy high def stereo sound with impressive volume whether he’s lounging around the house, camping, hiking or even biking. Comes with drawstring travel pouch. About $35.
24. Multigroom Beard Trimmer with 13 Attachments. This cordless trimmer will keep any Dad looking sharp! The self-sharpening steel blades are reinforced with iron and tempered for maximum strength. The non-corrosive metal can be rinsed with water without rusting. But it’s the powerful lithium battery that delivers 60 minutes of run time that is so impressive. About $20.