Mom was right. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Recent medical research says we cannot afford to miss it for many reasons:
- People who lose weight and keep it off are breakfast eaters.
- People who eat breakfast are better equipped to fight off colds and flu.
- Breakfast boosts metabolism all day and fires up your brain cells for faster, clearer thinking.
SIMPLE BREAKFAST GUIDELINES
- Eat when you can but within two hours of waking.
- Eat what you enjoy. You are more likely to create a lifelong habit if it’s something you enjoy.
- Have “grab and go” breakfast items available that are healthy, tasty and affordable.
I have a great solution for your breakfast dilemma that meets all of the criteria above: Baked-from-scratch muffins! What? You don’t have time to bake every morning?
Not to worry! I’ve got a great method that will leave you excuse-less and make you your household’s Breakfast Hero.