Friends. Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away. I know, I can’t believe it either. Before you begin to stress, let’s get a plan together.
The way I see it, you have four options:
- Ignore the day altogether and assume your spouse, kids and family will think you forgot and give you a pass.
- Get thee to the card shop and post office to pick up Valentine cards and postage stamps, then get them into the mail, pronto!
- Make sweet treats in your kitchen befitting the day*.
- Find that perfect something for that perfect someone in your life—there is still plenty of time.
Should you be leaning toward option #4, here are 24 great gift ideas:
GIFTS FOR HIM
1. MOSCOW MULE COPPER MUGS. These are gorgeous 100% copper mugs, each one in the set of 2 weighing in at 1/2 pound. If your guy is into home mixology and the classic Moscow Mule, this will make an amazing gift.
2. TACTICAL 300 LUMEN ULTRA BRIGHT FLASHLIGHT. This very cool, very bright flashlight runs off a single AA battery, for hours of use. Heavy duty, compact and tough as nails!
3. BEER CHILLER STICKS. Impress your guy with the newest way to keep beer at the right drinking temperature. Freeze chiller sticks for 45 minutes or leave them in until you are ready to open a bottle. Insert in beer and enjoy without having to worry about it getting warm. Comes in an impressive gift box with bonus bottle opener.
4. MAGNETIC WRISTBAND. Wearing the MagnoGrip magnetic wristband, he’ll keep tools on his wrist while he works. Ideal for holding nails, screws, fasteners, wrenches and small tools. Finish jobs in less time and with less frustration. Breathable lightweight design allows you to wear the magnetic wristband all day. Super strong magnets also provide therapeutic relief to the wrist.
5. DIGITAL TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE. The only gauge he’ll need. When he puts the Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge in his hand, he’ll know right away he’s holding the best tire pressure gauge he’s ever used.
6. VEGETABLE GRILL BASKET. If your guy is into BBQing, he’ll flip for this large non-stick BBQ grid pan for veggies meat fish shrimp and fruit.
7. WHISKEY STONES. This set of 9 premium whiskey stones will ensure no more watered down whiskey! Easy to store in the wooden box, in the freezer! The stones substitute for ice cubes and keep a drink cold four hours! Use the stones over and over again.