eMeals crockpot pulled pork comes together with just 5 minutes of prep and 8 ingredients. Throw the roast into the crockpot in the morning before leaving the house, and dinner’s ready when you walk in the door.
The test kitchen staff at eMeals loved coming home to the aroma of slow cooked pork ready to eat. And they were even more impressed by this simple dish after tasting it. This recipe makes enough for a crowd, so it’s also perfect for company or leftovers.
- 1 (4-5 pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 1 18-ounce bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 12-ounce cola drink
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 16-ounce bag shredded cabbage coleslaw mix
- hamburger buns
- Place pork in crockpot and pour barbecue sauce and cola over pork.
- Cover and cook on high 8 hours (or low 12 -16 hours), until pork is tender and meat shreds easily.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar; add coleslaw mix and toss.
- Serve pork and slaw on hamburger buns.
Question: What’s your favorite slow cooker meal? Share the recipe here.
Subscribe to email updates today and you’ll receive a link to download my brand new e-book, The Best of Everyday Cheapskate, FREE.
You’ll enjoy excerpts from each of my bestselling e-books to help you get onboard with saving time and money every day!